HOW SHOULD WE MAKE A LIKERT STATEMENT? BY IGNATIUS SEPTO PRAMESWORO
HOW SHOULD WE MAKE A LIKERT STATEMENT?
BY IGNATIUS SEPTO PRAMESWORO
There are some ideas that people have to follow when they have to make some statements using Likert Questions:
- The statements should be revised if it is taken from other source. The source must be written.
- The statements must have positive tendency.
- The statements must follow the ideas of basic sentence patterns. The sentence must have at least S and Verb.
- The statements must have only one complete idea.
How important is it for a good lecturer to be plans and objectives of the course material if given at the beginning of the lecture. (wrong idea)
The lecturer gives syllabus in the first meeting.
- All statements in one part must focus on one idea.
- The statement must be written in good clear grammatical sentence.
- The sentences must follow the rules of ‘tenses’.
- The questionnaire must have 2 other ideas besides the questions related to ‘topic question’, they are:
- A letter to the people who will fill the questionnaire
- Some Demographic Questions
- The typo should be hindered.
- All the statements must be checked before the questionnaire is distributed.
Demographic Questions can be related to:
- The batch entering Perbanas Institute
- The semester in Perbanas Institute
- The total number of taking English 1:
- The total number of taking English 2:
- The total number of taking English 3: